Conveniently located just minutes from where Poplar Bluff families live and work, the $173 million, 250-bed state-of-the-art hospital transforms the delivery of hospital care in our community. We’re home to exceptional care, the latest medical technology and highly skilled professionals — all ready to serve you and your family’s health care needs in the coming years.
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
3100 Oak Grove Road
Poplar Bluff, MO 63901
Phone: (573) 785-7721
The new Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center will continue to be an important part of our community’s economic growth. Already the largest employer in the region with an annual payroll of nearly $50 million each year, we will inject some $173 million in the region by constructing the new campus. This is the biggest single corporate investments in Poplar Bluff’s history.
As we expand services, we expect to grow our number of high-paying, licensed healthcare jobs, which will benefit our community for years to come.
Today’s North Campus will become the region’s largest rehabilitation and psychiatric center. Our South Campus facility will continue to be utilized by the nursing school at Three Rivers Community College and will remain a valuable resource for the community in the future.
More than doubling the size of our current North Campus, the new Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center will offer:
- 250 private rooms with space for family and friends to stay at the patient’s bedside
- 30 medical specialties, including important new health services such as neurosurgery.
- 120 highly skilled physicians
- Expansion of health services such as:
- Emergency room with expanded emergency services
- Dedicated heart and vascular services
- Enhanced technology and upgraded medical equipment, including advanced medical imaging and hybrid operating rooms with smart technology.
- A dedicated Women’s Center.
- Room for growth as we grow with Poplar Bluff and the region.
- Easier accessibility for emergency vehicles, for patients and their families.
- Restaurant and coffee shop serving Starbucks coffee and everyday home-cooked classics with a made-to-order grill and salad bar.
- Improved parking with free valet parking available to all patients and guests.
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center offers an exceptional range of educational, supportive and healthcare services for you and your family.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Heart & Vascular Center
- Diabetes Education
- Emergency Department
- Hospitalist Program
- Intensive Care
- Interventional Radiology
- Neurological Services
- Newborn/infant services
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Imaging Services
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- General Surgery
- Women’s Center
Heart and Vascular Center
As an Accredited Chest Pain Center, the Heart and Vascular Center has proven experience in offering a higher level of expertise in treating heart care patients. We’ve brought together heart team members with years of experience and invested in advanced cardiovascular operating rooms, imaging systems, monitoring systems, recovery and post-op care units and training for our nurses and technologists.
As the only hospital in the area with a Hybrid Operating Room, our cardiology team has the advantage of advanced medical imaging devices for minimally invasive procedures and a cardiovascular operating room for open-heart surgery combined in the same setting. This offers patients the life-saving benefit of never having to be moved from one location to another at the most critical time. And with survival rates for open-heart surgery among the top in the state, you can trust our Heart and Vascular Center team.
- Cardiovascular Diagnosis and Imaging
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Heart Failure Care
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Interventional Cardiology
- Vascular Medicine
The Women’s Center offers a full range of services for women at every age and every stage. Our advanced level of care begins with a dedicated team of physicians, nurses and support staff to be by your side every step of the way.
When you’re having a baby, you want everything to be just perfect, and nobody understands that better than we do. Delivering more babies than any other hospital in the region, our Women’s Center offers spacious Labor & Delivery suites to create the perfect environment for your baby’s arrival. Our private suites and post-partum rooms are all set up to accommodate mom, baby and overnight guests with a couch, rocking recliner, table and chairs, and room for visiting family members.
Our Women’s Center also includes:
- A comfortable and spacious family lounge
- Two surgical suites dedicated for cesarean sections
- Level II nursery to care for all your newborn’s health needs
- Baby-tracking security system to ensure the safety of your new bundle of joy.
- Education classes for Childbirth, Epidural, Breastfeeding and Diabetes
Stay up-to-date on your new hospital
It’s an exciting time for everyone who cares about the delivery of high-quality health care in Poplar Bluff. Thank you for supporting our efforts to provide the very best care, in a facility that is both comforting and technologically sophisticated, to Poplar Bluff and the surrounding communities.
Sign up to receive news about your new, comprehensive, state-of-the-art hospital.